What is an erection? What is the meaning of ejaculation? Why is orgasm important for men? These are the common questions every woman knows the answers to. However, striving to have maximally pleasurable and satisfactory sex, it is inevitable to be aware of other specifications of the male body and sex-related functions: Continue reading
Delayed or retarded ejaculation is an inability or difficulty to ejaculate and reach orgasms. There are different factors that cause this medical condition, both psychological and physical. If it takes longer than half an hour of penetrative sex for a man to ejaculate, despite healthy erections, it’s considered to be retarded ejaculation. Are there any effective solutions to this problem? Continue reading
With time teenage love with intensity changes with mature love with wisdom, and it is so important to work on relationships. No matter if you have lived with the same person for 5 or 30 years, everything changes when you get older. Thus, learning how to stay in love is crucial for your family. Continue reading
More often than not, being in a relationship is good for you. We, of course, are discarding unhealthy relationships. In this article, we are going to talk about all the positive influences a healthy relationship can have on your health, mainly – nagging sexual issues, the likes of PE and ED. Continue reading
Considering the fact of childbirth, it is definitely an important experience in the life of every couple. Problems conceiving bring certain disorders and misconceptions. In case the condition becomes permanent, it is defined to be infertility.
According to the medical terms, infertility is the inability to conceive after 12 months of usual sexual intercourses. Continue reading
The premature ejaculation may unexpectedly happen only in 5% of cases. It is often related to a high sexual arousal and uncontrolled sexual desire. In the rest 95% cases, the premature ejaculation is not just a simple coincidence.
According to the results of the clinical studies, the premature ejaculation is the second common male sexual disorder. Continue reading
Conflicts are a normal thing in the mutual relations of two or more adult people. Even relatives have conflicts as a result of which every part tries to fight their corner or achieve any result. It is sometimes impossible to avoid or completely remove it but these fights should have a constructive settlement and avoid quarrels. Continue reading
Sexual problems for males are the most complicated to admit and discuss. Therefore, erectile dysfunction is frequently diagnosed at serious stages, when reduction of the source will not help. However, people, who have difficulties staying long, should discuss the problem with their partner if not with the medical specialist, trying to find effective solutions. Continue reading